Freedom Series: Alignment & Focus
Welcome to the next video in the Freedom Series, where I’m sharing ideas, strategies and tips on how you can uncover the hidden freedom and revenue in your business (if you missed the first or second videos, you can watch the first here and the second here). Taking time off may seem impossible when you run your own business. Apply these two key principles and grow your business in GO TIME or SLOW TIME. Watch the video to see how this approach helped one of my clients land a new 5-figure contract in 60 days, and how it can help you too.
- Celebrate National Relaxation Day on August 15 — How do you relax and recharge, when you run your own business? [0:15-1:03]
- Taking time off is good for you and your business, here’s why [1:05-1:40]
- Two potent principles to apply to your marketing and business that will create more flexibility, freedom, fun while helping you maintain momentum and income even when you take time off [1:45-3:16]
- Want to land a new 5-figure client like Chris? It’s simpler than you may think. [3:17-5:32]
- You don’t have to focus on many marketing tactics — just the one that does these three things [5:33-5:47]
- How you can walk away with the focused and aligned marketing strategy, action plan and system you need now to finish the year strong and enjoy more freedom from this point on. [5:48-6:19]
I have 1 Fearless Focus Intensive left!
NOTE: If the available dates in August do not fit your schedule a possible reservation could be made in September. Please inquire at email@example.com
This intensive marketing strategy day is structured to uncover your best path to creating more impact, flexibility and money in your business. My VIP clients and I have used this system for the last two years. It’s proven to work but ONLY when you implement what we plan together.
What one thing can you do to be more aligned and focused in your marketing? Let me know in the comments below.
This is a great message Gayle, alignment is so important. You do such a great job of helping create genuine connection!
Thank you Sherry. I know you “get it” :)!